Open Minds. Open Space. Open Exploration.
Camp Ketcha has been offering traditional summer camp in Maine since 1964.
Our day campers, ages 4-15 can enjoy sandy beaches on a private pond, a swimming pool, hiking trails, large indoor spaces and a world of opportunities outdoors. Daily program areas include: swimming, archery, outdoor living skills, farm, gardening, drama & music, arts & crafts, environmental education, sports, ropes course with high and low elements, and rotating programs.
We also offer Specialty Camps for ages 5-14 which include Rope & Rock, Whitewater Rafting, Little Einsteins, Pirates, Animal Camp, Mountain Biking and more.
- Day – Private Non-Profit. Coed Camp
- CIT and LIT program
- Transportation offered from locations in Southern Maine
- ACA Accredited
- Engaged, enthusiastic staff with a 60-70% staff return rate
- Rates & Dates
- Youngest age: 4
- Oldest age: 15
- Year: 1964
- Begin Date: June 12, 2023
- End Date: August 25, 2023
Learn more: ketchaoutdoors.org