We are a resource for businesses of all sizes!
Business members and Maine Summer Camps support each other and collaborate to create memorable summers for kids across the state. Learn about our events, explore the business directory, and become a member yourself.
- Publicize your business on MSC website and in MSC publications.
- Network with summer youth camp Owners and Directors.
- Participate in workshops to learn more about camps’ needs.
- Join the annual Business Networking Extravaganza to promote your products and services.
Dues: $300 per year. Click here to join us or to renew: MSC Business Membership
Business membership benefits:
- Your business listing in the special print edition of Maine Summer Camps Directory, distributed directly to directors and owners and widely available to the general public in libraries and at events.
- Opportunity to place an ad in the MSC Directory with color 1/4, 1/2, or full-page ads (for an extra fee). Review prices and reserve your ad! before the end of November, 2023.
- A year-round business listing in the online MSC Business Directory: logo, description. and preferred URL, with links to your web page and email address.
- Free Business Member Forum in late January. Our annual FREE Business Member Networking Extravaganza will be held in Greater Portland on Wednesday, January 24,2024. This mini-trade show is a great opportunity to meet with Camp Directors/Owners face to face with your individual vendor display. Present your services and products to camp decision makers in an informal setting.
- Opportunity to sponsor the online MSC quarterly newsletter, distributed to 500+ camp directors and senior staff who have an influence on camp purchasing, with 1/4- & 1/2-page ads (for an extra fee).
- Inclusion in the annual Business Member editions of the newsletter and e-newsletter in January highlighting special group sales opportunities. New business members are announced in each quarterly newsletter.
- Complimentary camp contact information (on request) for the most complete listing of MSC camps in Maine.
- Opportunity to sponsor one or more bi-weekly emails sent out to staff at member camps.
- Communicate DIRECTLY in person with camp owners and directors through MSC meetings and gatherings.
- JOIN the growing number of businesses in providing goods and services that support our amazing youth camps in Maine!