We are a resource for businesses of all sizes.
Business members and Maine Summer Camps support each other and collaborate to create memorable summers for kids across the state. Learn about our events, explore the business directory, and become a member yourself.
- Publicize your business on MSC website and in MSC publications
- Network with summer youth camp Owners and Directors
- Participate in workshops to learn more about camps’ needs
- Join the annual Business Networking Extravaganza to promote your products and services
Dues: $260 per year; half-price for first-time members. Contact MSC for discount opportunities and business member packet. Click here for an application: Camp Supplier Business Membership
Below is a list of business membership benefits, such as:
- Listing in the annual Maine Summer Camps Directory, printed in late fall
- Opportunity to sponsor the Maine Summer Camps Directory (additional fee)Link to form
- Listing on Maine Summer Camps website with link to your business
- Inclusion in the MSC Business Directory, printed in April.
- Weekly “Hall Monitor” with opportunity to advertise (additional fee) Link to form
- Quarterly MSC newsletter with opportunity for ¼ and ½ page ads (additional fee) Link to form
- Opportunity to participate in our Business Networking Extravaganza Event (January)
- Periodic Action Bulletins of breaking news and legislative alerts
- Network with camp Operators via membership gatherings and other MSC sponsored events
- Keep in touch by joining the MSC business members Facebook group
- Promote your services by sponsoring a MSC workshop or another event
- One complimentary set of camp member labels free each year.