January 29, 2020 MSC Business Networking Extravaganza & Lunch
The networking event will officially start at 12:30. From noon to 1:00 a walking lunch will be available. During the next two hours staff from MSC camps will have the opportunity to meet with the representatives from various MSC businesses. When possible, we encourage you to offer show specials. If you let us know what your show specials are ahead of time we will help market this information to our member camps. Around 2:15 pm we will hold the MSC raffle. Any staff from camps are eligible to win BUT they must be at the drawing to win! We will also have some raffle items for business members who are present. If you would like to contribute something to the raffle, please indicate so in the attached registration form. We anticipate that there will be about 65+ businesses represented at the event. This year’s event will be held at the Italian Heritage Center at 40 Westland Avenue in Portland. Like last year we will have 12 event sponsors at $400 each. Please let us know if you are interested in being a select sponsor of this event.
1. The Business Networking Extravaganza is free to all MSC business members and includes a free lunch for one person.
2. Businesses may set-up anytime from 10:00am to noon.
3. Businesses will share an eight-foot table with one other business, any business that chooses to can pay a fee of $12 to secure their own table. Our event sponsors will each get their own table at no additional cost.
4. Lunch is available if you pre-order it with your registration the cost is $20 per person sponsors get up to three free lunches.
5. Your entire display needs to fit on your half of the table – unless you purchase your own table, (no large equipment like kayaks, canoes, golf carts, etc.) – if you have a pop-up type of banner/display it must fit on your table and not be blocking other exhibitors or the flow of traffic.
6. No amplified music/sound.
7. You may give out samples and/or have “door prizes”.
8. There are a limited amount of electrical outlets available – make sure your laptop, phones, etc. are full charged.
9. In order for the Italian Heritage Center and MSC to plan for the event the registration process will begin on November 12th and end at 4 pm on December 21st.
10. For camp staff to be eligible for the raffle drawings they need to visit the vendors where they will get a raffle ticket that they will then place in the hopper – thus the more businesses they visit the more opportunities they have to win.